Friday, October 24, 2008

good will

I lUV our great state and all the courteous drivers. I have lived many places and this is BY FaR the Best place to find polite drivers who are concerned about SAfEty and basic good Will towards Men. I love it when they drive about 2 inches from my bumper to let me know that they are ready to pass me................I mean, how else would I know this?? It is especially helpful when I am in the fast lane trying my hardest to get the DVD working and replying to my TXT messages. I also think it is TOTally great when a car zooms around me, gets in front and then makes sure to slam on the brakes to remind me of the speed limit and - ultimately - saving me from getting a ticket. My FAVorite though is probably the ones who are swerving all over the road trying to remind me it's always time for a bit of fun! I have no idea why Utah drivers are suppose to be bad???????????

No comments: