Saturday, October 18, 2008

LYLAS

I love a good sense of humor! Laughter is like..............um............oh yeah, medicine. Not like the kind for cancer that makes your hair fall out or the kind for men that.........you know.........I am a little embarrassed to even type it..........what will people think of me? I mean, deep sigh, I have worked soooooooooooooo Hard for my repu tation that I am having a hard time putting myself out there. It's kind of like those naked dreams where everyone else is dressed and you are naked except that I'm not naked and there isn't really anyone else around. Other than that, it is TOTally the same thing.

A couple nights ago as I was knitting my husbands TOTally great SURPRISE Christmas gift ( I love the word Christmas.......you know, pause.........because CHRIST is in it and when I think about that I think about the great picture of him I got for my last birthday and then I always end up thinking about the great party, deeper sigh, and presents, deepest sigh of great satisfaction, and cake, taking a moment to relive the experience, ...nothing beats that!!) And I turned on the TV to find that it was stuck on this channel with a bunch of old.......I mean aged (I can be PO litical too) individuals all decked out. Since the fan kept going on and off every time I tried to change the channel and the CD kept blaring when I tried to turn it off..............yeah, we got one of those TOTally KilLer universal remotes that has nothing to do with the universe for our 2 year wedding anniversary - TOtally sweet huh? Who would've thought he could actually be so romantic - ...............AnyWays, WHere Was I?...............the TV show....right!

So there was a black man, a catholic preacher and an old guy all sitting together (no this is not one of those jokes....although I couldn't help but think it might be) and pretty soon they were getting up and I about busted my gut laughing. HILAriouS!!! LOL! ROTFL!!


Who would've guessed that McCain is actually funny? (Yeah, the old, I mean aging one). They had a great time and I was laughing so hard that MMM's 'surprise' now has one arm a bit longer than the other.....OOOpppppps! I hope you take time to laugh.......someone once told me that it takes more muscles and energy to frown than to laugh. I have ALWays wondered why the skinny girls all have frowns. I thought it was because they wanted some M&M's and couldn't have any, but now I know their little secret! It's to burn more calories so watch those smiles girls. You may get more than you bargain for (pounds that is). Love ya like a sis LYLAS!

No comments: