Sunday, October 19, 2008

shake and share

I LUV this time of year. The colors are changing, it's darker earlier and lighter later, and it's flu season. I'm not ToTally sure xactly what the big deal is...........I say bring it on! Sneeze right in your hand and then shake, share that lollipop with your sick child, cough right in the open! It's all in the name of a better immune system. SerioUSly though, I truly read this WAY disgusting ARticlE about a stud-Y that was done in England. This may make you serioulSY ill to read about..........if you have a queasy tummy, better stop here! They found out that people who eat their wugs - you know, bugers.........(gross, gagging, throwing up) have better immune systems...........I KNOW, Right?????? Who volunteered for that kind of stud-Y. I figure that they must be totally righteous people who are interested in the well-being of mankind.

No comments: