Tuesday, October 7, 2008

practically the same

I just L-UUU-V conference weekend. Don't you just TOTalLy agree? And I for one am here to tell you that it has ABsolutley NoTHing to do with the fact that we can stay in Pj's all morning long, we don't have to fight kids, we can relax on the couch, no lessons to prepare...........No SIREEEEE. That has nothing to do with it. I mean I actually sometimes miss all the Sunday morning mayhem,
Uh...I mean....................pause...................family time;)
yeah, that's it, family time! .......kids showering, clothes ironed, lessons ready to go, no stress, happy faces on, loving conversation between kids and parents. It doesn't get much better than this!
This conference there was SO mUcH good stuff. I thought that it would be TOTally gReaT
and not at all weird,
to share what I got most out of this conferENce.
(Imean, I hope I don't TOTally FREak you out, but we are after all e-BFF's and we have to Be aBle to talk about thESe sortS of things)
There were so many upLiFtinG and iNspIrationAl messages. But I think that THE mosT INspiRed talk was by Pres. Monson. When he was talking it was like a burden was maGiCalLy lifted away, my load became LigHteR, my sTreSs disappeared.............as soon as I heard those magic words......
"don't worry about cleaning your house!"
YES, FINaLlY something that I can ActuaLly achieve. OKay, okay. So maybe he didn't say it in those exact words, it was more like "enjoy your children now, pretty soon they will be gone and you will miss them, yada, yada, yada". But, I mean, that's practically the Xact same thing!

No comments: