Thursday, October 23, 2008

loyalty

I love having close FrienDs and I LUV email so naturally when you get an email from a BFF it's SuPERbo. Email gives us the .................well, you know,................A bility to keep in touch and to open up when things might be going bad, terrific, or you just need a BFF to LOL! (Which recently happened to me....thanks for the great laughs BFF :) I recently got an email from an old neighbor relating all things about their personal - very personal tell no one but your BFF - on-goings and suCH. I was feeling pretty darn good about having such a GREAT relationship she felt she could come to me and let it all out. I mean, after all..................sigh, clearing the throat.....................I am like SUPER trustworthy, loyal, and TOTal non-gossiper (not to mention like super cute and very modest!). Everyone needs a BFF like me............(especially Paris Hilton).................or, as I later noticed on her email, 72 BFF's. We got spammed!! Don't get me wrong, I mean ...............I TOTally admire her for being able to throw her trash out the window as she is speeding down the information highway not caring who she hits with it along the way, BuT REaLLy? 72 other people got my same email? C'mon! Where's the loyalty man????

No comments: