Tuesday, October 14, 2008

family pinic

I love sacrament meeting with kids! It's the BomB. I love it how people are so nice and always save us the front row right in front of the pulpit. I mean, how FABulous IS that? I have always wondered why the front row is saved for us and I have FINALLY figured it out. It is because our child is SOOOO well-behaved and reverent. They want to use our small, humble family as an example! I mean, it's kind of embarrassing, I mean.............you know..............to be singled out like this....in front of EVERYone. Our son Sam is so great in church, we have taught him well. I guarantee you that it has nothing to do with the fact that we bring string cheese, crackers, PB & J, chocolate milk, jello pudding, fun fruits, juice boxes, marshmallows.........the family picnic. No, it is not that at all. It is simply that Sam is 'unique' and, well, need I say more?

No comments: