Saturday, November 1, 2008

trick or treating with Obama and McCain

I LUV Halloween! This year MMM and I decided to dress up like our presidential candidates...I was Obama and he was McCain. Call it our own little social experiment. It took us hours and hours and..sigh...hours to get all dolled up. And then, out we went (Sam was the CUUTest little donkey carrying his stuffed elephant). So, it turned out that I was pretty bummed. I didn't end up with much candy at all and MMM had bags full. It was curious.......when I rang the doorbell and people opened the door, they reached into my bag and TOOK my hard-earned Candy mumbling something about 'spreading the wealth', 'sharing the wealth' and they put it right into MMM's bag. I mean, all he did was stand there. He didn't say trick or treat, didn't knock or ring the bell, and he got so much of my candy. Is that really FaIR?

No comments: