Monday, September 29, 2008

the vanmobile

I love it when it's time to get a new car. This go around is xtra special for MMM and I. We are planning on adding to our family of 3 in the future so it's out with the convertible black BMW and in with the ............yep! Minivan!!! How great is that? I never thought that I would be lucky enough to 'trade up' as they say. I get so excited EVERYtime we go test drive one. We are hoping to find a nice vintage Astro van...do you remember those? They are hard to come by now so we may just end up with a spanking new one right off the lot! Now, I am not trying to create feelings of covetness, but rather trying to share my immense joy and excitement. It's all about the color...I'm thinking sky blue! For some reason MMM isn't as stoked about the color, but he'll get used to it. You see, I want my excitement to keep building so........I was thinking.....MMM can drive it until we have another baby and I'll drive his LandRover. It will all work out so nicely;) Good idea MMM, a minivan! Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

No comments: