Tuesday, September 30, 2008

aunt rose

I love it when MMM is sick. It is times like these that I really shine! I not only get to disinfect the house...yeah!!!, but I also get the opportunity to make homemade chicken noodle soup, put cold washclothes on his head, create a quiet atmosphere to allow MMM to sleep, take him Sprite to settle his tummy....... and.................. wear my killer new Bose headphones to drown out all the suffering cries, moans, groans, and complaining...it works like a charm. It is TRUELY a blessing that AUNT Rose doesn't visit him every month. I also try to be very thoughful and say things to comfort him (ya know, like things he said to me when I was having Sam). "Does it hurt sugar? It'll be over before ya know it! Now that's not so bad is it? Are you sure you want some pain meds?....you don't just want to hold out a little bit longer? And, You don't mind if I just run and rent a movie do you?" It's a shame that I don't have the same level of pain tolerance as MMM and most other men ;) Love ya tons and remember, we are happiest when we are serving!

No comments: