Wednesday, September 17, 2008

neighborhood love

Okay so my life is pretty great living here in this valley with lots of X-tremly hAppy people. Take our neighbors XHN - x-tremly happy neighbors. They smile all of the time. I think their cheeks would start to hurt after a while with all that smiling. I chalk it up to the simple fact that they must really love my little fam. One of the first things they did after we moved in was to put up a HUNORMOUS privacy fence. Wasn't that SuCh a nice thing to do? I know, i Know. Actually I don't know how we ended up gettin' so lucky. This summer when we were out of town and our garden flooded BIG time, GuEsS What???? .......Yep. You got it. When we got home they told us all about it. How the water was shooting up past the trees and they sat there watching it for us so we could be sure to know Xactly how long it flooded for. Lucky lucky, luuucky!! Otherwise, how would we have ever known why our garden died. Love those neighbors!

No comments: