Monday, September 22, 2008

british actress?

So I bit the bullet and went down to our local Gym (who's name I won't mention) and joined. I swore never to return to this particuLar gym, but my BFF had an extra pass and wanted me to workout with her...I know, I'm telling you, my BFF's are the GREATEST! Any who, after getting the 2 minute tour and not being able to get out of the child proofed day care...hey now, careful!! We were just leaving when this woman approached and, you'll Never GuEss what she said! She told me that my "face was very pretty and reminded her of, you know, that one British actress.... Ohhhh, long pause, come on she plays in.... you know, THAT movie.... the one with, you know, THAT guy in it.........oh, come on, I can't remember the movie....HER name....". I politely said thnx as we left. After I got ta thinkin about the weirdness that had just passed, I started to wonder which British actress...So, what da ya think?



No comments: