Thursday, September 18, 2008

joys of biking

I love getting out on my bike...mountain bike, road bike, pulling kids or...NoT, I love it. So when we - a BBF anD ME - headed out on what was assuradely going to be a SIMPLE bike ride to school you can only imagine what happened! I mean, 6 kiddos, bikes and a BFF who doesn't bike so muCh make 4 one gReat LaUGh. Who doesn't love bikes with chains that fall off every few blocks, geEAsy fingers, and NO complaining at all because of course the kids ALL LUUV it (uh-huh). In that short 1.5 mile ride, we had a flat tire, one child almost got hit showing us his 'trick' riding, it started to down pour, chains fell off, babies were crying, my BFF was soaked head to bum cheek (only one...we were wondering if that means maybe one is slightly bigger? Hmmm)let me tell you it was great! For some reason my BFF hasn't ridden to school with us since. She's really missing out on all the joys of biking wouldn't you say?

No comments: