Friday, September 19, 2008

blocking a spike

I LOVE it when I am running late for VollEYball and my sports bras are in the washer. Really, I mean, sigh what does a girl do? Grab the closest thing to a sports bra you have slap it on hoping it does the trick. I guess there's always duct tape or ace bandages, but come on, really, who does that kind of thing? I opted for a good old fashion bra. I got to my CO-ed game and told my BFF's the scoop. They were laughing and we decided at the least it would be a distraction for the other team. You know, kinda like our secret weapon!! How cool is that? I was actually a secret weapon. At one point in our game I jumped up to block a sPIkE and on my way down....yep, My right side got a little 'HuNg Up' on the net, if you know what I mean! Oops. One hazard I had not considered when playing vollEyBall without a Uni-bo_ _.

No comments: